Saturday, 23 June 2012

Hubpage Focus Group Invite.

To say I am gutted at this moment is a slight understatement. Why? Because I have been invited to join the Hub Page Focus group which is taking place next week and due to the time difference of -7 hours to the UK I will be at work so I cannot participate.

This is yet another in a long line of knock backs I keep getting here on HP. At some point something will go right for me .Having applied twice to become a hub greeter I have been rejected due to technicalities and after applying for the HP apprenctice programme was told to re apply in 6 months.

I am seriously wondering exactly what you have to do to finally be accepted.
I have seen people come and go as they please whilst in these programmes yet here am I diligently working away quietly hoping that I will be noticed for the quality of my work alone.
Obviously this is not good enough. The fact that a hubber is loyal to the site and proves they are
dedicated to learning and helping others, I think should make a difference.

If there is anyone out there who can advise me on the best strategy to move on in these circles
then I would appreciate it.

At the moment Hub Pages is the best thing I am doing in my life and I see it as the way to my
future. I love writing but, I love helping people more. Surely in todays climate this fact should mean more?

All this said it is not the be all and end all.
So long as I can get where I want on my own merits that will be fine. If I can help
people along the way then that will be the icing on the cake.

Watch this space I guess.

1 comment:

  1. You and Your website seem very yummy!!! I love chocolate!
    Technology, Free Software and Best Tutorial
    your blog is good! I'll visit again :)
    God Bless You

    ReplyDelete