Sunday, 11 December 2011

What's happening on Hub Pages for poshcoffeeco.

Working hard this weekend connecting with new Hubbers as I need more page views from within the site. Following and taking part around the site is the order of the day today. Answering questions seems to be a good way to improve dwindling hub scores at a time when I haven't been spending sufficient time on my Hub Pages due to testing elsewhere around the internet.
Keeping up to date with what is going on in the niche of article writing is quite time consuming and is very easy to get distracted if you are not totally self disciplined and confident about the direction you are headed with your business.


One of the sites I have been road testing is Wikinut. The reason for trying this out is that I can promote my Hub Pages via the articles I write on the site and equally vice versa.
Using the two platforms, I think will provide me with a WIN WIN situation.


If you haven't yet heard of Wikinut, then check out my pages and join up if you like.

http://www.wikinut.com/author~qnlkk/Steve-Mitchell/ 


It is my intention to run the two sites in tandem whilst writing unique content for each one.


Have a look and feel free to comment.
I look forward to hearing from you.


Join this Blog if you like the content I am providing here and you won't miss a post.


Speak soon!

1 comment:

  1. "I need more page views from within the site". I'm wondering why you think that?

    It's a very common misconception amongst new Hubbers that traffic from other Hubbers, gaining followers and comments are all somehow important. Actually they're not, except as a motivation tool: while your Hubs are still too "young" to be getting much Google love, a bit of Hubber traffic keeps you going!

    Truth is, the active Hubber community is very small, and gaining a profile within the community won't help you gain page rank. If you're seriously seeking income, you get a far better return for your efforts by being active in forums OFF HubPages than within it.

    ReplyDelete